June 30, 2008

11 TAHUN LALU, BENDA YG SAMA TAK AKAN BERLAKU....


11 years ago. The whole Anwar sodomy episode started in 1997, when I was still in Form 4. Back then, I was apathetic to the political situation in the country. But as an impressionable young kid, I looked forward to reading about the case in the newspapers, as it was the only source of news for me back then (which would apply to most Malaysians as well).
Soiled mattresses. Witnesses who confessed to being sodomized by Anwar. I mean, the press wouldn’t make this up right? Little did I know then the absolute power that Mahathir had over the police, the judges, and the media. From then on, there was a seed planted in my mind that Anwar was a sodomite, although there were still some doubts. Even though, years down the road, I starting doubting that Anwar did such a thing, there was always that seed in my mind that told me he could have done it.
However, something happened to me last year. That seed was finally expelled from my mind. What could be so convincing? Take a look at the videos below from Foreign Correspondent, and you will see that there is no credibility in Anwar’s previous sodomy cases, and in what is probably going to be Anwar’s biggest headache now. Not enough people have watched these videos, and more should. Spread the word. Being silent is no longer an option.

No comments: